Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Gramps is not gonna take this well, damn shows a lot about Iruma's life that he's whatever about his own birthday

Dex-chan lover
@CFranco Order as in the natural law, which pertains to the beauty and danger of creatures in the demon world that Balam was trying to tell Iruma about.

Irumacchi getting a headpat gave me life. Dear lord, that was so sweet... BALAMSENSEI YOU'RE AWESOME! Smol Balamsensei soooo cuuuute thoooooooo

Oh lord, Irumacchi so chill he didn't even think to tell people his birthday till now, atchacha...

I guess next arc is about Irumacchi birthday!.... Oh f*** all stuff till now seems to lead to horrible stuff happening during or right after the party... Will senpai attack or am I ultra wrong?! ( "⊙ □ ⊙)

And now it's fully official, you guys catched up! Boi, you madlads did something so awesome and.... man.... Just thanks, you guys single handed delivered happiness and bliss to so many ppl! I am moved by your awesomeness! May you guys get a free pass and get good luck and fortune despite it being the year of chaos!! ;-;

Thank you so much for all your hard work for do long! This is my favourite manga by far and I always get excited when I see an update. The quality of the releases you put out makes it even more of a joy to read. Thank you!

Double-page supporter
Hey Misfits you're way too dedicated than me towards my job 😂 Well done, really!

Y’all are so wholesome with that handwritten page at the end. Thanks for everything so far!!

Double-page supporter
Opera: MochiMochi... OH NO!
Sulli: Wath is happening?
Opera: WE ARE HORRIBLE PARENTS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Misfits scans, you finally catch the raw. You deserve everything

Users who are viewing this thread