Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

@oilgup This is a Champion series, Champion is weekly.

@mwig33 Balam has known since he debuted, Iruma just kinda blurted it out in response to Balam's very genuine enthusiasm and fascination about the human world despite it being considered cryptozoology in the current state of the demon world. It's notable because he's the only one of the friendly characters around Iruma who knows for a fact Iruma's human aside from Sullivan and Opera. Ameri is really really certain he is one and operates with that presumption, but she technically has no confirmation on the subject; her father is similar in that he's highly suspicious of Iruma's humanity considering the tip he got from Baal but otherwise has nothing else to act on in absence of a confession so he's playing dumb until something forces a hand (putting aside his constant distraction of being an overly attached dad). Nothing that I recall thus far indicates that Bachiko knows he's human, but she expressed he's an oddball for having the patience to learn archery from her- her conversations with Sullivan seem to indicate he has kept her in the dark on that detail.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Congratulations on catching up. I was just gonna complain that you should take a break and rest so fast have you been releasing updates but I guess that's not necessary anymore

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on being caught up, and thank you for all the hard work! This is really one of the best translations on the site.

Dex-chan lover
@mwig33 Balam sensei is the only teacher who know and thats because of an accident when they first met.

now that we're caught up it's surprising we're at 182 with no end in sight (aka demon lord iruma ???)

this makes me wonder how demons celebrate their birthdays, i bet iruma never celebrated his birthday because of his parents and him working all the time.

Supporter
Oh shit, we're caught up? Thanks, misfits! But now I'm sad because we're now playing the waiting game

Group Leader
I forgot whether Balam-sensei is a woman or man

nothing, just needed for my certain teachers shipping

Thank you, for sharing your thought Misfit, and thank you for translating this amazing manga.
I couldn't have enjoyed it this much without your team quirkiness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANGA!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 bucks says that gramps boutta conjure up some great magic to reverse time so that he can celebrate Iruma's birthday

Thank you for the catch up! We love you guys !

Anyways the next chapter is gonna be a crazy one

Fed-Kun's army
Congratulations on catching up to raws. Now begins the hellish waiting game for the future chapters LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread