Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - A Promise to Kerori

E16.png

P.S. Don't forget add Azz-can and Clara.

P.S.S. page last. Who is demon girl. I think maybe father Iruma. Because her hair similar him.

@Faryshta Six Fingers Oneesan doesn't have freckles, but the story needs more ye/ss/.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/808925/16

Aggregator gang
Wasn't expecting it at all, but this seems like a fun arc!
Gyari looks like the other Evidol that was able to do the hell dance, doesn't she? Going by the tone of this series I'm betting she's not a bad person, just someone who's envious of Kerori's career.

Fed-Kun's army
@RishadBari they catch up with the raws so we need to wait for raws to be available. So release gonna be more like normal schedule of manga release.

OOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOOH! I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ARC!

I wonder if the terrorists are gonna attack during the evidol games, I mean, such a big event that's BROADCASTED TO ALL OF THE NETHERWORLD and all... Not doing some of good old chaos, destruction and murder there is kinda a wasted opportunity....

Unless.... They're fans as well so they just go "Y'kno what, I'll just let this one pass by my fav evidol gonna compete and I want her to WIN O3O" lol

Regardless of how it goes, seems it's gun b gud! O3O

Also love how Liedkun slowly but surely gets more and more screentime as time goes on, lol

Dex-chan lover
@w1ck3d well you just proved that Kerori and Kuromu are not the same person because their horns and hair are different.

Aggregator gang
@RishadBari There's monthly and weekly releases for a reason.... Investigate and don't ask dumb questions.

I'm sorry if I sound rude but if you read manga this is basic knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread