Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

I can't believe Gyari-chan called Iruma (Irumi) ugly.. like why. You're the only ugly one here. I'll kill yoy

Dex-chan lover
Kerori is Best Girl, but only when she has her glasses on. The glasses are the most important part. Anyone who doesn't recognise that is unworthy.

... Also Mar-san is even bester. Miky is bestest.

Dex-chan lover
Well two things just happened in one chapter.

1. The Yaoi/Yuri floodgates just got opened and we can expect this to have a wave of those fans to hit the anime when it airs this part, and then immediately drag the fandom into a never ending shipping war with a level of toxicity so high it'll make Steven Universe fans look tame.

2. Iruma just got pissed off at being called ugly, so apparently he has some level of confidence in his looks. BUT knowing Iruma he's upset that his friend's dream got insulted.
Just don’t go to tumblr.

Dex-chan lover
Tumblr is everything I foretold and more.
I know. I didn’t need to look, so I didn’t, because fandoms are awful and tumblr is predictable.
When the Bridget DLC dropped (I heard about it via a podcast I used to be on. I don’t play fighting games) I was glad I have no social media, because tumblr and Twitter would be insufferable, in drastically different ways.

Social media is toxic period, and fandoms are always garbage fires.
I have no social media and am involved with no fandoms.

Just enjoy media and maybe see if your friends like it, too.

This manga’s getting pretty heckin gay, though, and I’m only on chapter 190.
I mean, it’s lining up with real world stats. Statistically-significant minority of queerness going on.
aight. I’m glad BL and Yuri aren’t hogging all of it, because the tropes are tired.

Action comedy shounen with some sporadic gayness without that taking over? Cool.
Maybe someday a shounen action with a queer main character but that’s still not the focus because it’s an action manga. It’s just a character trait.
It’s an eventuality. It’ll happen when it happens.

If this gets no more gay than it is where I’m at, it’s still way gayer than I expected and I would have been fine with it not being there at all.
”oh, bonus.”

Users who are viewing this thread