Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 188 - Lindy's Roar

Fed-Kun's army
I love that demon society pits idols against wild beasts for entertainment. Not that I dislike idols in any way, I just find it really funny.

Also, is Iruma going to use his bow for target smash? They really aren't trying to hide their identities, are they?

I don't think he's going to use his own boe specifically, they're probably going to give everyone a bow since otherwise it would be unfair --- but Iruma's probs going to rule this from his experience with his own bow alone.

@Kibotsu You can see the feathers he uses to create his bow on his belt in the last panel. The rules were to hit the target in ANY WAY; it's not an archery competition.

Dex-chan lover
I think trap Lied has the same appeal as Rushia of the slightly unhinged seemingly bipolar girl.

That cat is adorable, but I'm scared what Gyari is gonna do, but I'd find it hilarious if she kidnapped Lied and Irumi to join her harem and Ameri goes Super Saiyan to find them. (Bonus points if Lied accidently ends up impregnating all of the girls in said harem)

I think the Six Fingers are gonna talk about their plan in the next chapter
ALSO:
Gyari when she sees ponytail Irumi:
S-s-she's ... uh- ugly... eh.
*sweating uncomfortably*

Iruma be flirting in public. 😂

I thought Lied calling Iruma "little brother", would raise a response from Iruma. Like, "No, you're the little brother." 🤣

I guess next chapter, Ali-san's power would explode! He's a rank 5 now, and Ali-san is a lot bigger than before, so his magic power output is a lot bigger than before, so Iruma might end up firing a huge arrow or something by miscalculation. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread