Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Greedy Gyari

When you read the bottom text
SrTj.gif

Dex-chan lover
So this is what a healthy relationship is like for devils, huh.

Dex-chan lover
Literally demon relationship goals.
But I can understand why Kuromu is so afraid that if Gyari manages to have her she'll immediately lose interest in her.

Also, that credit page is rocking!

@alcibiade5 lorem ipsum is dummy text.
A quick and simplified answer is that Lorem Ipsum refers to text that the DTP (Desktop Publishing) industry use as replacement text when the real text is not available.

Dex-chan lover
any idea what tthe demon text says on the credit page, too lazy to look up the alphabet

@ThreeTakeWonder I dunno, I quite liked her, you know ?
Well, not at first, because "way to make your first official lesbian an objectfying freak" but like ... I like where they're going with this ? They're selfish demons and Gyari always got everything on a silver plate, so the fact that Kuromu makes her like THIS is hilarious. And the fact that Kuromu do it on purpose too, I quite like their relationship actually ! I'd have more problems if Kuromu actually hated it, but she doesn't, and they're demons too, so maybe it's a them thing ?
Anyway, sorry for all of that, I just really like this ! And while Gyari is FAAAR from the most enjoyable character in this, she's quite likeable in a wrap sort of way ?

Dex-chan lover
@Missi So I think its like this:

Kuromu met a worthy rival and someone chasing her --> she work harder --> she shine brighter

Gyari chasing Kuromu --> she work harder --> she shine brighter

In short Kuromu isnt doing that not just for Gyari herself, but its for Kuromu too so she can push herself beyond limit.

Really starting to dislike this arc, it was cute and neat at first but now its just kinda washed up.

I have mixed feeling about this arc, I sorta like it and sorta don’t. I love how each character are portrayed, but I also feel like the whole arc is super dragged and super long maybe because I don’t like idols and sort of this manga went from demons to k pop and idols.

I miss the action, the only thing that makes it bearable is Amelia being present 💝.

yeah, I don't hate Gyari anymore! I hope she's getting better and better as an idol. Nothing drives a hero stronger than chasing someone stronger than them!

I got too happy from the iruma and amelie hug that it sets my expectations too much. But now i just lost it. Dont get me wrong it was just my excitement that was lost. I still love this manga tho..

And btw...Is it just me or this arc was too long???

Users who are viewing this thread