Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Arrogant Diva

If this part ever gets animated i cant wait for murase ayumu to try and sing this

235EFIX.jpg

WIXKEDN IRUMIN WICKED IRUMI SHndkwkezjazkvfejakdnbd xfi AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I'? M going insane what the hell.

Thanks for the translation misfits scans!!!!!! And the colouring too brb gonna cry

Dex-chan lover
So many Kuromu panty shots that someone probably has...
Iruma/Irumi seems to be covered on that point though. By Ali-san.

I just came here to see how many fellows want Irimeanie to step on us :)
Where does the line start? Should Injust lie here or?

"Irumeanie" is a great name for Irumi's wicked phase.

But also I can't wait for this to be animated now, but also what this is going to mean for Iruma's world once everyone has seen Cool Irumi.

Though I suspect it will amount to nothing again, but it's hard to tell what sticks around or not. It's nice that Wicked Iruma is still Iruma, though, so I doubt he'll try to "Take over" or something.

The next chapter will hopefully be about Iruma/Irumi not being able to switch back until the same time period evil Iruma did

PP IS CONFUSED AND IS ABOUT TO GO ON OVERDRIVE AND BRAIN IS OVERHEATING TELLING PP IT'S A TRAP!

@Milanin: That kind of dress is impossible to have panty shot, it was designed to give you an illusion that you can catch a glimpse of her forbidden triangle.

If Irumi gets any hotter I’m literally going to fly out of the closet. Thanks to misfits and Nishi sensei for showing me how much of a degenerate I really am

Users who are viewing this thread