Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Arrogant Diva

10 things I found from this chapter:
10. Monokuma
9. I'm surprised at this point there is STILL no sign of the six fingers.
8. I predicted That Lindy would play the bass, Melie the drums, and Irumi the Keytar. I came close to getting it right on the nose.
7. Azz-kun reaction loading...אאאאאאםא-טםמרט! (IRUMI SAMAAAAAA!)
6. Gyari sheds a tear during performance. Does it initiate Kuromu-Gyari ship?
5. The second part reminded me of Lilith's red Carpet, which I love slightly more than this because I'm biased toward classical music. But for both we need an audio soundtrack in order to know how they sound.
4. We need Irumi's fanclub part 2 and see the reactions from Bachiko, Henri, Crocell Family, Poro-chan, and others
3. Kuromu's "I'm Selfish" face absolutely slaps. That's the cutest I've ever seen Kuromu, hands down.
2. the cuticle interation with the cameraman.... Iruma's most returned-to-origins face imo, the close second was the Iruma illusion's "No one will ever play" face.
1. F for Misfit Scans who went through redraw hell to give us this masterpiece.

This panel... ᵃᵃᵃ

VqaViKF.png

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely Irumi wicked phase is not my favorite thing since I like cuteness more, but still pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
There are risky panty shots at pages 10 and 13. Its risky for more than one reason.

It's weird how the hottest character in this entire Manga is the protag dressed like a girl in wicked phase mode.

That's illegal you can't make me fall for a trap even if he looks stunning when he cross dress in cute / wicked mood still I admit if I didn't know about this manga and showed me irumi-chan/Irumean that would be a different story
Excuse me for my bad grammar

@Piratehat I don't think they'll kiss,
.. but if they do, I hope Irumeani would do it.. Imagine how Amerie, Azz and Clara would react🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread