Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 31 Ch. 269 - That Cool Girl

Dex-chan lover
She really just pulled off a hit and run, said a bunch of shit, left a lot of questions, and just ran off. Kerori went through a lot of emotions just then, only to wind up both confused and concerned.

Dex-chan lover
Do not crush my dreams and hopes of a loli harem.
... and other statements that could get you arrested by the FBI.

In any case, I wasn't crushing your dreams. If the plot wants 15 year old Iruma to end up with a harem of underage girls then it may happen, but I doubt any of them will be a Best Girl because the mangaka does not seem to like Best Girls very much, which is a common trend among mangakas in general.

In case it isn't completely clear... Best Girls have glasses. No glasses = not Best Girl. Anyone who claims a girl without glasses is Best Girl is quite simply wrong. It is like declaring a fish to be best birb. It just doesn't work that way.

... and other statements that could get you arrested by the FBI.

In any case, I wasn't crushing your dreams. If the plot wants 15 year old Iruma to end up with a harem of underage girls then it may happen, but I doubt any of them will be a Best Girl because the mangaka does not seem to like Best Girls very much, which is a common trend among mangakas in general.

In case it isn't completely clear... Best Girls have glasses. No glasses = not Best Girl. Anyone who claims a girl without glasses is Best Girl is quite simply wrong. It is like declaring a fish to be best birb. It just doesn't work that way.
if Speedwagon can become best girl then a fish can become best birb

-change my mind

Users who are viewing this thread