Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 31 Ch. 276.6 - Official Fanbook (Character Profile)

Dex-chan lover
so after reading this i can say with absolute confidence that the mangaka sucks at numbers. first off the heights make no sense when you see the characters next to each other but then read their official heights. the biggest issue here is actually the characters weights which are all over the place and would either make the character either extremely anorexic or obese based on their heights. one of the worst offenders being keroli who apparently weighs like 60 pounds at best based on my work experience handling boxes of apples. agares is also insane seeing as he apparently weighs only 11 pounds. 11 fucking pounds!! that doesn't even make any logical sense, i mean the fucking perverted bird weighs more than 4x as much as him!

Dex-chan lover
Also just noticed with all of them not having actual ages. I don't think any character has physically grown, except iruma.
Is Amelie going to keep looking 17 when iruma is 30?

Dex-chan lover
Also just noticed with all of them not having actual ages. I don't think any character has physically grown, except iruma.
Is Amelie going to keep looking 17 when iruma is 30?
Well, her father can pass for late 20s or early 30s. If not for the beard, he could be early 20s. So, ameri will keep on looking stunning.

Has no one else noticed that the other female member of the student council is an ASTAROTH??!! I feel like she should have a little bit more importance to the story around the 13 crowns, like with Sabnok.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the Author sees that bastard as a bastard as well. That means his downfall will be epic right... right?

Dex-chan lover
So is Deviler a secret 13th month for the demon world? I honestly forget this if so. I'll just assume so.

For Keroli wouldn't "weight: as much as 66 bad apples" mean she's somewhere around 21.78 pounds? someone give her something to eat damn, picero too with his 11 pound ass both of them will get knocked over with light winds😭

so after reading this i can say with absolute confidence that the mangaka sucks at numbers. first off the heights make no sense when you see the characters next to each other but then read their official heights. the biggest issue here is actually the characters weights which are all over the place and would either make the character either extremely anorexic or obese based on their heights. one of the worst offenders being keroli who apparently weighs like 60 pounds at best based on my work experience handling boxes of apples. agares is also insane seeing as he apparently weighs only 11 pounds. 11 fucking pounds!! that doesn't even make any logical sense, i mean the fucking perverted bird weighs more than 4x as much as him!
while probably a typo paimon is also 50g

Dex-chan lover
while probably a typo paimon is also 50g
isn't she actually a possessed wooden doll? i would also have complained about her but i swear during her introduction i saw her have weird mannequin joints. if she really is a possessed doll than it makes sense she's nearly weightless. although i would still argue that she should weigh at least anywhere between 5 to 10 pounds based on her height and material she's made from. although she could be a hollow glass or porcelain mannequin in which case i guess being under 5 pounds is reasonable. there are many more offenders that i consider worse than her since she might actually not be a flesh and bones demons.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the character description gently shifting towards Clara x Azu Azu and Iruma x Ameri? At least considering the description of Ameri and the way Clara and Azu Azu's comments on each other's pages look like verbal fencing between two tsundere rivals.
idk, Clara's objective is literally to make Iruma fall for her

Users who are viewing this thread