Man is rethinking hisnwhole life choices.
Kairiuk191 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 11, 2024 Messages 301 May 19, 2025 #121 Man is rethinking hisnwhole life choices.
M Machmeathead Dex-chan lover Joined May 29, 2023 Messages 255 Dec 13, 2025 #122 So like, does everyone know this? Like all the candidates or any of the 13 crowns or Baal?????
fueledsoul Active member Joined Apr 26, 2026 Messages 239 May 2, 2026 #123 Kingosharks said: Iruma going to recruit the Kingmaker into his demon harem. I garentee it. Click to expand... Where do these delusions come from 👆👀
Kingosharks said: Iruma going to recruit the Kingmaker into his demon harem. I garentee it. Click to expand... Where do these delusions come from 👆👀
LittleUnderscore Aggregator gang Joined Jan 20, 2020 Messages 198 May 3, 2026 #124 so mephisto is like an immortal jellyfish?
L LuckyNChance Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 743 May 4, 2026 #125 Oh okay, so eventually Kushinashi will be the Demon King, if only acting...
Elfteiroh Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 624 May 18, 2026 #126 If you control the education of the youth, you control the future of nations. Sad that Mephistopheles doesn’t see the wisdom in that.
If you control the education of the youth, you control the future of nations. Sad that Mephistopheles doesn’t see the wisdom in that.
grimbear Member Joined Oct 15, 2025 Messages 32 Jun 3, 2026 #127 I have the theory that Derkilla fell into the abyss because he does not accept Mephisto's help and an event has occurred that only Mephisto could have prevented. Through mephisto's power..
I have the theory that Derkilla fell into the abyss because he does not accept Mephisto's help and an event has occurred that only Mephisto could have prevented. Through mephisto's power..
Liivy Joined Jul 14, 2019 Messages 22 Jun 8, 2026 #128 Omg I love Mephisto. Why is he just so silly. I’m gonna eat him up 🤤