Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Balam's Class

Dex-chan lover
Im assuming the next chapter is gonna be along the lines of "im a human... fanatic! like you! That is what i meant to say!"
But it would be a very pleasant surprise if it didnt pull that

Thank you for translating the smaller contextual stuff! Looking forward to your chapter 64 soon.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow way to fucking go to keep your secret. just blurt it out like that, yup. i'm sure no one will notice.

Man, thanks for the serious translation. It's good to see some sanity after the childish vandalization some people were pulling.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if there are going to be people here complaining about sniping or low-quality translations or shit, I will report them. Fuck off, you entitled fags.

All in all, it's always nice to have two versions of this. You get to see the differences between translations and compare them with one another. I don't know any Japanese and I know damn well no one in the comments do as well, so comparing these two gives me a better insight on the context.

Aggregator gang
@dashen actually it will be funnier. Since most of the demons never really saw a Human (the reason why they are considered a mythical creature), the normal reaction would be to freak out. 64 It is a good chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'd argue Earths environment isn't that milder then demons because of sheer competitiveness and adaptation race between species. Extra horns and buff sizes extinct long ago because of impracticality and multi-headed creatures tend to kill themselves.
Can't say anuthing about magic though.

Users who are viewing this thread