Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Sharp Eyes

Dex-chan lover
Man, you're getting predictable SSSSSSS. You might want to chill for a while.

Fed-Kun's army
q2.png

*inhale* DON'T LOOOOOOOOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
a1efc9a723950d45a2654de4a9579c87063f11ee_hq.gif

my boi the Waffen-SSSS is back at it again

you could have translated other manga to have other readers try to take the piss out of you :^)

It's SSSSS and Steamed Bun Invasion again.

If you got story spoilered by him again, block his group.

Power Uploader
Since "The Afternoon Teashop" wanted to translate this project and asked help from us, we did provide raws for them, but now they have withdrawn to do another project so maybe I won't care about the English part of this project anymore.

But if anyone is concerned about whether this person translated correctly from the Vietnamese version, I would say "No", in this arc I have used slangs which only known in my country in this chapters (he translated only 40% of the chapter content, the rest was wrong). Not to mention that google translation works very poorly with Vietnamese grammar or daily communication language. By the way, our previous English translations are not machine translations, Lambdadelta is a real-life translator who can make a living, maybe readers feel it is rough but definitely not as broken as the way This bastard SSSSS is abusing google translate.

In the chapter 75 case before, when he said our language was stupid, it made the Vietnamese readers on mangakakalot angry, I'm not sure if he hated us (Wicked House) or hated Vietnamese, but he was obviously insulting our language and culture. Either he tried to provoke us and our readers, or he was directing public opinion that the Vietnamese translation is wrong even though he doesn't understand anything in Vietnamese.

Group Leader
Stop your completely fucking useless translation, you're butchering my beautiful language, you big.

Keep abusing us, we don't give a fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no I love her.

Oh no why's there so many likable babies in this series??

Users who are viewing this thread