Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - The Six Finger's Plan

Double-page supporter
Well the group name lives up to it. However did not expect the sleepy dude to be so Tanya-esque. Makes me wanna reread Youjo Senki.

Dex-chan lover
Irumi looked cute in that dinosaur outfit...hehehe
Time for the team to face a dragon now i guess.

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Really didn't see that coming. They have been so nice, I really liked them. Damn...it's a weak sucker punch, but it hit precisely. Well done author.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is gonna be a common occurrence, nice, unassuming characters turning out to be bad guys, like that senpai was. Although I guess it really fits into the whole, "Deep down they're still demons," theme.

Aggregator gang
it turned into a sniping competition .we´re 70 chapters behind the raw I just hope there´s someone that will translate this series consistently, you guys should translate iruma-kun together, anyway thanks for the chapter!@qndtranslation

Aggregator gang
So we're finally going to see the teacher's and high demons' real power against the dragon now

Nice

Aggregator gang
Isn't there a missing page of Agares feeling the tremors in the ground, then proceeding to protect Iruma's group?

Edit: My bad, it is in the early pages of the next chapter. It has been a while that I've read it.

Aggregator gang
@kuma It is like one of those unwritten rules of the Scanlation community. It works almost the same for the piracy of movies and series. If you ever get the chance to enter on the discord of translation/piracy groups, you will see that they actually despise moles and other groups in general. They tend to not work together in fear of getting left behind if the other group has a better work schedule, or getting snitched to authorities by the other group. It is a bloody environment overall.

Dex-chan lover
Iruma's apparently great with kids. Add that to the husbando list for his veritable harem in progress.

Also, not gonna lie, the overly-helpful staff members being criminals was a good twist that I didn't see coming. Makes some of their interactions more interesting in hindsight.

Fed-Kun's army
That sleepy guy might have cool eyes but his head looks like you could juice some orange there lmao.

Wew, finally got the ability to post.

First of all, thanks to everyone who pointed out the mistakes I made, I think I fixed most of them now?

Yeah, I kind of accidentally sniped this, my bad.
I only saw SSSSS's releases which were all over the place and figured I might as well do it.

I contacted the other guy that's doing these to try and figure things out.
I'd like to keep going, but if they have a problem with it I'll stop.
We could just do alternating chapters or something, just to get through the massive backlog, I'll see how that goes.

Dex-chan lover
Just keep doing it. Your TLs are at a perfectly fine standard. Good English, don't know about the accuracy but it can't be any worse than the other TLs, and thorough cleaning is overrated - it's better with the original Japanese effect shapes because they're often kinetic symbols anyway, not just purely sound effects. Unless someone can do really, really good typesetting it's not worth the loss of the movement in the shapes imo.

For the love of god don't drop it. This series desperately needs to catch up to the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread