Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - This Feeling Is...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn page 17 gave me goosebumps.

"As you wish, Iruma-sama"

Boi, the way they were drawn on that page, future demon king's elite squad right there

This is such a MHA moment, like the character struggles a bit then does something cool, then the narrator introduces his "ability" lol

@thegentelman
.... so the only thing that makes demons different that humans other than their physical appearance is that they prioritize they're own well being over others?......just like humans....

The difference between demons and humans is that demons have different physical appearances, the family magic thing, they also have trouble with physical coordination with each other (like dancing and such), they have some issues with long term commitment or just with doing a repetitive action (not sure which), and about the prioritizing themselves part, they do that more than humans, generally, you would have a few humans who would go into action to save someone, but with demons, unless the other has some relation to them in some way, they wont lift a finger

Fed-Kun's army
I think because people around Iruma are so tall, it makes Iruma short also I always forget that Iruma's defense is infinite lol

.... Is that mean.. Opera wont help clara and others if they are not iruma friends?
And also this is one of the moment where i find those.. Demons is similiar with human

And that folks is the fundamental social difference between Humans and Demons.
A solitary Human by itself is far weaker than a solitary Demon, but to make up for its own 'weakness', it groups together with other Humans to become a far stronger group, "Monkey together strong", this compels us to connect and help eachother in the name of survival, Iruma here isn't just feeling irritated and ill at the lack of selflessness because of his values, but also because of his Humanity.

Dex-chan lover
.... so the only thing that makes demons different that humans other than their physical appearance is that they prioritize they're own well being over others?......just like humans....
The difference is probably that demons aren't huge hypocrites pretending they prioritise the safety of others when they obviously don't in practice.

Users who are viewing this thread