Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 79.5 - EXTRA

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait....

When did Eiko became friend with Az? Did we had a chapter like that?

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR : Well, I did read them (and I checked again after that one to be sure), but I can't find where Eiko and Az officially befriend each other.

Sure, he's scaring her in the first extra, but that's all. And I don't remember seing the two becoming friends in the mains chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo I think they became friends after Az returned her notebook that was filled with Iruma and prez pictures in the previous extra.

Double-page supporter
Ma Boy Jazz... i feel you
Once again, thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Frostisss Actually it's more like he's giving him his whistle that he never needed to use, so he's bragging about never needing it.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19 isn't her name eiko? lloll since the first extra she always had one thing about her spying on the Mc or the class President so it's pretty close by now

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 isn't her name eiko? lloll since the first extra she always had one thing about her spying on the Mc or the class President so it's pretty close by now
Eiko... Ei-ko... "A"-ko... After that, names ending in -ko are typically girl names, making her "Girl A". It's a pun.

Double-page supporter
Eiko... Ei-ko... "A"-ko... After that, names ending in -ko are typically girl names, making her "Girl A". It's a pun.
Please forgive my idiot old me lloll I see my mistake and should stop to sleep instead of committing like a idiot, fuck I've missed that even when it was obvious

Users who are viewing this thread