Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I've read this in a comic before. We just need to keep chopping of heads until it can't possibly provide oxygen to all its brains and just collapses.

Dex-chan lover
Not a snipe group, its an alt.
We've even seen these people try to fake joint releases with /a/ and Sendiri before in order to bypass the block system.

Just block the troll group such as SSSSS and Nickps2 and look at how beautiful my chapter lists...

Capture.PNG

Just came to say Sendri X /a/ you're the best guys.

I love the series and you're amazing by release speed and effort you give to the TL. What impresses me the most is the stunnung cleaning work you do.

Keep going guys!
(I hope they can read this someday)

Thank you very much for the fast releases! It's always a delight to see new chapters! Man, the cleaning is just amazing. Much praise and love!!

It's kind of a plot hole to not have had Purson get a trainer in the training arc. You'd think our favourite sadist wouldn't have forgotten that.

i just need to see iruma in evil phase with his bow and i'll be a happy potato

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romance in this series? I know its more of a comedy shounen thing but this gives me the same vibes as a to-love-ru eternal cocktease type of thing so i haven't gotten the motivation to start it, why add love interests if nothings gonna happen and the mc is gonna act like a dumbass? I cant stand it.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss

I wouldn't say romantic progression is something core to its story (at least up until the point we've had things be translated) but it does have actual development. And no, it's not an eternal cocktease because every second chapter isn't a romcom scene where you're screaming at the characters to stop having stupid fucking misunderstandings. Also, the MC hasn't clearly developed overt feelings for anyone yet, even though it's pretty strongly hinted he favors a particular girl.

Definitely give it a shot. Iruma might act a bit like a dumbass occasionally but one of the best parts of this series is him maturing a bit and finding the will to try and make something of himself rather than going with the flow forever and stumbling onto everything. He's not anywhere near as bad with that stuff as a lot of Shounen protagonists imo.

They aren't 'missing chapters,' a certain someone likes to translate chapters out of order for random manga to annoy people. The missing chapters are not translated.

Contributor
Today is apparently mangaka Osamu Nishi’s birthday: https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1252803201255960579?s=21

Double-page supporter
Listen, we appreciate the translations, but you need to stop being cocksuckers and translating random chapters. No one gives a fuck about your petty TL war bullshit!

@muteprophet8726 Relax, this wasn't a troll this time.
The Vietnamese translation team Wicked Translations just made a mistake and posted it under the wrong language tag.
It's been fixed now.

That being said, if this manga comes out weekly, we're about a year behind the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread