Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Woow you're really feeding us a lot today Haha, I didn't expect to have 2 chapters, thank you very much for all your hard work, we sincerely appreciate all the efforts put into it even if it might be hard for us who don't know much about this kind of work to imagine but we still honestly appreciate the fact that you're spending time and maybe even money into it, thank you all oh so very very much !!!
We appreciate you dear Misfits scans ~!
These chapters were amazing as always and I'm really hoping for Iruma to get even stronger from it and to actually trust his comrades even more Haha, looking forward to what'll happen next, this manga is a true masterpiece that we can't get enough of Haha, I love it so much, we all love it a lot right~!?

I ship AzxIruma. Sorry, Clarin.

Meanwhile, Amelie can step on me be mai waifu I’m gay for Amelie

Dex-chan lover
@pyrolynx71

Just join me and ship the bisexual harem. (Iruma + Alice, Amelie, Clara, Ix, Crocell, Eiko.)
The only one you need to feel sorry for is Lied.

I cant stand the cliffhanger, and i just fvckin read chapter 139, now i kinda regret it that i know iruma and lied gonna succeed :")

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

That guy who hates our amazing class is soooo annoying I just want them to own him real hard and get done with it !!!

This guy is so annoying hopefully he is just an illusion because god damn

At some point in the manga, every 2-3 chapters I say the same thing to myself: "Damn... this mangaka is talented."

Users who are viewing this thread