Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Best shounen I've read in 10 years. Great battle scenes without being stretched out. No dumb villains. I don't mind the "win everything with friendship" trope because everyone is so wholesome and well developed. I read the entire thing in one day. Recommend.

I'm enjoying this arc much more than I did
the harvest festival arc! I think because last arc, it actively separated the characters, so we couldn't enjoy the dynamics they have, but in this arc, it forces them all together.
At least, that's my opinion!! Thanks to the scanlators for doing such an amazing job!!!

Why am I still reading this? I thought it would get serious but then I realized it was for young kids demographic. Too much childish stuff and I just can't muster up interest for this manga. Great manga but not for me.

@jackd
You do know the Shounen Tag literally means it's target Demographic is young boys right? Like, 13 and younger usually.

But if you're still reading it then that might mean there is something drawing you in.

@Vorthod
They are new, higher quality translations than a lot of the Google translate versions done by Wicked House and SSS. Misfit Scans already said the reason they are going back and translating old ones was because of the poor translation quality and they wanted to fix it.

Reading the scanlation team suffering because they have to redraw those floating text and then reading chapter 168...
....GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!

Z2

I think I was like halfway through when I realized 'Wait a minute, this is just Goth My Hero Academia! ...Except better.'

This is such a light hearted, wholesome series. Really is a shame it hasn't been localized yet, the manga publishing companies are really missing out especially since the anime did really well and even got a dub!

God I love this manga. It is so wholesome and definetly one of my favourites ever. I reread it so often because it is so well written with just the right maount of character progress and plot progress.

I have a request for misfits scans. I really love your post credits scene. Could you put them alltogether in some kind of special volume at the end of the series or after each arc? They always make me laugh so hard.

Heh, Neesan totally got off guard by that wonderful declaration from Iruma. Really heartwarming.

And since it was sincere but not being exactly related to love/lust, its even more precious to her, who is normally submerged in cheap love related antics.

God I cant wait for chapter 169 being translated (thanks russian scan lol) and animated

Users who are viewing this thread