Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me which chapter they reveal that Iruma is human? bcoz ive skipped so many many chapters and read on CH 182 that i just know Iruma already revealed himself

As a traditionalist I have to say that the crossdressing arc is really lowering my enjoyment of this manga.

I want to go back to Clara being cute and adorable.

I HATE comedy mangas. Mostly because so few really see any solid progression in character growth and plot. This just is not one of them. Every single character undergoes meaningful character development that runs fluently and concurrently along side the plot. I smile every chapter and at times hold back tears of how truly endearing the characters are and can’t help but share the weight of their struggles and admire the success of their achievements(albeit silly at times). Really recommend this light hearted yet substance filled manga. 😙

This manga is stupid. Like, really stupid.

...and it also happens to be one of, if not the best shounen I've ever read. However bonkers this series is, the jokes land well. And even more- the big, emotional/plot moments make you question whether you're actually reading a comedy.

I feel like all of this is best summarized with this series' main villain.

"Ah, I just realized... we were just 'bad'... this soft-looking man... so different from the other prisoners... he was the true... evil." - a prisoner

This villain has no business being in a comedy manga. He belongs in a psychological horror manga instead. Once you see him, you'll understand. He's irredeemably evil- there's no gray zone with him- but it's not in a cartoonish way. It feels real.

For the most cartoonish and child-friendly looking shounen of recent times, this manga tells the darkest and most realistic message about friendship- that it's impossible to become friends with everybody- and if you try, it'll only come to bite you in the ass some day.

Instead, keep a small group of good friends that you can trust.

Users who are viewing this thread