Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

For those of you who haven't read this yet, you HAVE to catch up!!! The latest arc is spectacular and the Simps have flooded in!!!

LETSSSSSSS GO EVIL PHASE ERUMA-KUN x2

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The latest chapter rocks!!!! I had sort of predicted it but they went beyond my expectation
I am gay for Evil phase Irumi, tbh never had my heart go Doki for a trap despite knowing that it is a trap but today it did..

Double-page supporter
Every single one of the people in the comments need to be bonked and put into horny jail

Gender-bent Evil Phase Irumi is what I live for.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

When I saw the 1000+ comments on recent chapter I knew something happened but THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
despite being a lesbian... AWOOGA AWOOGA 🛐🛐😩

Fed-Kun's army
You know what would make the chapter better? More Opera.
If we're talking about best girl here she's in a category of her own.

remember that some people dropped/put this manga on hold because they thought this arc was boring 😄. the current arc is probably one of the best arcs of the manga so far
(at least in my opinion)

Dex-chan lover
@onlyechi just yesterday i meet someone tried to skip music festival cuz they didn't really like music-themed manga&anime.

then i blabbering about how they will completely miss Purson whole character.

AHHHHH !! Wicked Phase Irumi is Storming something in me ... But Please no Rule 34..

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread