Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
Hey, the awful translations are a thing of the past, not sure why the ads are sending us here.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

21063.gif

Dex-chan lover
>ad for machine translations sends you here
Now that's a bruh moment if I've ever seen one.

Contributor
>ads for machine translations sends here

I’m not sure whether to laugh or to get angry. It’s a weird feeling. Great April Fools joke, though a little late considering we finally got decent translations. XD

Or maybe that’s for the better. You might as well have Google Translated the first 50 or so chapters. XD

Dex-chan lover
Well played mods, well played. I was following this really just due to the popularity. I had been thinking for a while it wasn't really my thing and if it didn't change my mind by the end of the arc I was on, I'd drop it. The garbo translation taking over pushed me over that and made me drop it then and there.

I felt like the SSSSSS translation quality wasn't that bad? Not talking about the troll releases of course. Did something happen in the beginning that I missed? Or is this about the only 2 Nickps2 chaps?

Contributor
@ngoctnq Read somewhere within the first 50 or so chapters, and pay attention to the translation quality.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so fucking much for uploading the Chapter with a joke at the end and not a fucking April's fool Chapter, I'm so tired of these jokes that no one likes

Users who are viewing this thread