Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

108 next Saturday. We have the Wednesday -Saturday schedule with chapters snipped by SSSS as a part of double release.

Dex-chan lover
Y9fb2Lm.png

Contributor
To add more evidence to the theory, that Iruma’s more popular than one thinks, we’re actually Top 50 in follows out of all MangaDex now! Things may change in the future, but I’ll be proud for now.

Contributor
Some thoughts on Clara and Amelie:
Clara is the Veronica to Amelie’s Betty and Iruma’s Archie, despite the former two really not looking like it at first.

I’d definitely be rooting for Clara and her genuine effort to really charm Iruma over. I think she genuinely loves him, even though she interprets it as wanting to play with him more. It’s real cute.

Unfortunately for her, Amelie exists, and she’s just a better romantic fit for Iruma. She’s more mature about her feelings (or at least she knows what love is), loves the guy unconditionally (she knows he’s a human and knows that her father isn’t a fan of this), and wants to make him a better person, for his own benefit, from the word go.
It doesn’t help that I can’t really think of Iruma and Clara without adding Azz. Those are the Three Amigos right there, and putting Iruma and Clara together upsets that balance. Not to mention that there’s a lot of romantic subtext behind Iruma and Amelie’s interactions.

@Koni You pretty much nailed it, in my opinion.
I like seeing Clara and Iruma together, but I think of them to be a set along with Azz and I wouldn't want that dynamic changed really. Whereas, for all the reasons you mentioned, Amelie is basically a perfect fit.

Nonetheless, I loved chapter 109.

Dex-chan lover
This must be one of the most divided fan-bases on which the ships are constantly being debated, argued over, and presented in such a thorough manner.

Pretty okay manga, I can overlook a lot of it's faults due to somewhat interesting characters, and a lack of care, but it doesn't change the fact that it does have some annoying faults, which are nothing more than annoying, and probably only to me.

It's good, in short.

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised this manga hasnt been picked up yet and published.

Also I see Clara the same way I saw Hermoine in HP they are great as a team not as lovers.

I can already hear the shippers typing the fanfic for air sword dude and sleepy dude (i forgot names :p)

Contributor
@Raben Gaap and Agares. XD

Also, second popularity poll results come out next week! I’m super interested in seeing how the rankings will play out!

Users who are viewing this thread