Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISFITS SCANS!! Chapter 168 was just perfect so perfect just perfect 😭😭😭😭

Im already watch anime season, where should chapter to continue on manga, i can't check each one, saving my data on my phone 😧

Dex-chan lover
@Rhyrhygogo
Yeah I'm actually very excited about the potential romantic development in this manga. Up til recent chapters I didn't think Iruma understand romantic relationships, but the latest chapters seems to suggest he knows rather well, and actually had some kind of vision for where
his relationship with Amelie is heading

Dex-chan lover
@Rhyrhygogo
Im not expecting a full-on declaration of love but I doubt he's going to answer just a friend either. Nishi-sensei generally delivers on her cliffhangers

OH. MY. GOD!! That was beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work Misfits redrawers RRR-gi, horriblecatpun, Flare, Eevee, naoke and Vene!! Your sacrifice shall be remembered.

Excuse me, if I disrespect you. I only want to know when will the next chapter be out?

I'll say it again and again, this is an absolutely stunning shounen manga. Read if you wanna add more to your years ksksks. Misfits scans add spice to it with their memes hahaha. An absolute must read, I'm not joking. Everything is GORGEOUS.

Group Leader
My PC is dead, I need a new Ryzen cpu. We won't be able to release new chapters until I get a new one

Users who are viewing this thread