Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Their happy faces are so adorable aaa, it was a good chapter! Thank you for bringing us such speedy and quality work!

@Kuraichi Yeah but I just chalked that up to the female manganka drawing what she found attractive. Now it's noticeably quite gay and it's putting me off.

I'd rather it focus on Clara being cute or Clara/Amelia trying to get get with Iruma. Not a Flamboyant homo lusting after the demon king.

@Kuromahi7 what a riveting and deeply intelligent argument, i'm proud of you man.

@ThisIsFine Well Clara is by far the cutest anime/manga girl that I have ever found, And it's not like I can read about Clara in another manga.

Double-page supporter
imagine dropping a manga because of 'gay vibes'. not even actual gayness. just vibes. if this person saw an actual gay man it would cause a resonance cascade

LETS GO. THEY'RE FINALLY CATCHING UP!!! Also I love how Poro is like "not gonna eat them... yet" With this Iruma is one step closer to Maou-hood

Nei

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've read this comment section and what a ride. Anyways @Lonley
I was wondering the same because I didn't give about the rankings since the start, but they all needed to get rank 4 and I think he additionally gave iruma rank 5

And I don't know if it's a bug on mangadex or something but no one is using the spoilers shit properly lmao

Users who are viewing this thread