Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but if you had actually read the manga you would see that this manga is better than your “bait and switch” comment would make it seem.

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname and what webcomics would this manga "copy" from if you can name them then by all means list a few on of them instead of giving an evasive non answer.

Dex-chan lover
This mans read only the first an the most recent chapters and thinks he can have any idea what happened in the 168 chapters inbetween and is advising people against Iruma

lmao gtfo

@stareatmyname you definitely chose one of the worst chapters ever to tell you what the story is about, but immediately going for such an unfair judgement of the story and its author based on your own decision to not just read from the first chapter is kinda cringe.

MD@Home
for post below: I have no reason to care about how I "look" in this exchange. I told you to bring it into the PMs instead of starting some useless flame war with fanboys trying to argue semantics and ceaselessly poking holes at my knowledge of this specific manga without ever attacking the main argument. My rants give absolutely no benefit to me by staying up and if I'm going to get 15 incisive mentions per day from people looking to own the evil "troll" epic style for a work I have zero investment in I'd rather just nuke it all.

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname Replying with an evasive answer is not a good look for you and putting words in my mouth makes you look even less reliable since I only asked to back up your claims when asked for proof and you went ahead and deleted your comments when people called you out.

@trenslime By his logic Harry Potter is a shounen battle manga and its tone was copied from other works but then went ahead to delete his comments when he got BTFO.

This is phenomenal. I feel the emotions that the characters feel. Anticipation, anger, hopefulness, and lastly, happiness.
The author's work's great and the translation team's amazing! What more could you even want??!!

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname there’s no post below though cause you removed it now people might think you are the victim because part of the context is now removed there is a reason why deleting comments isn’t a thing in this site.

Users who are viewing this thread