Maji de Tsukiau 15-fun Mae - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - 15 Minutes Before He Seriously Makes Her Cry

Dex-chan lover
Eeeh why do they keep trying to make the FMC look so bad? Like I get why she said what she said but with no reference MC could have taken that very wrongly. Like the more I read this series the more I'm like MC should find a better GF. We are now many months into their relationship and they still haven't kissed and they don't have that much time left.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how she continuously tries to deny and downplay their relationship. He then has to audibly overpower her until she admits defeat? How is that romantic? I'd feel like shit if I were him. She rejected their first kiss twice while being at the age they can drive a damn car, without telling him why, leaving him to have to read her mind about it (at least that's realistic lol) and also completely denied any romantic feelings existing between them. Just blegh. Not someone anyone you'd fall in love with.

If this was real life they would split after her breaking his heart again (well, they'd be split, since I guess she technically dumped him right here). Then she'd probably move on and forget all about her prudish attitude with the next person, because she ruined her own romantic fantasies and grew up.

lol @ the unenforcible contract though

At least the imouto's introduction is going to change eventually, which I'm really looking forward to with the FMC being such a bore and unlikable character.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the number of conceited individuals who can't read between the lines here. It's clearly written she said that it's not serious to get her dad off their case.

Users who are viewing this thread