Maji de Tsukiau 15-fun Mae - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - 15 Minutes Before They Seriously Hug Each Other

I don't like FMC to be honest. MC deserves a better girl. I wish this becomes a love triangle or harem and my man can have more options.

Dex-chan lover
So they've continued to make FMC terrible. She liked MC for ages but every chance viciously downed him in public with things like "100% gross" like how did she think this was all gonna go? Remember she thought early on in the relationship that she was annoyed MC took so long to realise when she did everything possible to make him think she didn't think that way....

Dex-chan lover
Poor kid. Kinda wish he hadn't thrown it away, but with the way she's been stomping on him throughout their youth that's understandable lol

I guess that also explains why she still puts him down, it's like she sad: she doesn't really want to be with him, they're just making memories, nothing serious. Maybe she'll eventually stop seeing him like that, but with the limit to how long they can be together before she leaves… I figured, what with the author repeatedly pointing out how spontaneous and easygoing he is, that he might move to Tokyo as well, though he can't go to her college (wasn't it a women-only university?). But it kind of seems like a pipe dream.

Users who are viewing this thread