Maji de Tsukiau 15-fun Mae - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.2 - A Serious Christmas Date (Part 2)

beeeeeaaaauuuuuuuuttttttiiiiifuuuuulllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is fuckin perfection

My oh my, I feel like it's almost commenting on the mundane yet charming nature of slice of life manga. Also, nothing beats a well built up kiss. It feels so special.

Fed-Kun's army
And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is how you build up a proper kiss in a romance story. Lovable characters, fresh memory from previous events, nice angles and scenery, no distractions... impeccable.

Damn, this is on par with some yuri manga I've read. Fucking God-tier kiss there.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is her making up for everything prior.

I bet I'd have liked it much more if I wasn't bingereading, the author must've banked on everyone forgetting the feelings her unlikable chapters left us with, but here I am not able to enjoy any sweet and positive feelings, because he's literally having nightmares about her traumatising behaviour.

At least she didn't fumble it again and break his heart for the umpteenth time, she really did the perfect set-up there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread