Majime Tennen-kei Reijou wa Toshishita Ouji no Omoi ni Kidzukanai - Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
The TL note explaining about cultivating gardens on the wall made the line more confusing, since she seems to me to just have suggested being wallflowers, i.e. just not participating much, if at all, in the festivities.

I don't like the romance here, since it feels forced, but I am quite curious about this entire backstory for the princes and what stick the queen's got up her butt so deep it's making her do stupid things.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum, I forgot about this series for quite a while now that I need to reread it again

Double-page supporter
Lol bro was flabbergasted XD They are so cuteeee :glee: Thank you so much for the transalation!!

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I would rather there be the plot twist that he PURPOSEFULLY gave up the throne cause he and his mom knows he's too dumb and they felt too sorry for him to be stuck with him....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!! And OMG he grew up so fast lmao. Growth spurt is real.
The TL note explaining about cultivating gardens on the wall made the line more confusing, since she seems to me to just have suggested being wallflowers, i.e. just not participating much, if at all, in the festivities.
And yep, this is my thoughts as well, exactly.

Dex-chan lover
i fucking LOVE that the crown prince is more than just an idiot antagonist for his mother to use. fuck yes give me royal family drama with LAYERS
hard to swallow pills? im crunching 'em all down

Group Leader
I forgot the wallflower! I'm sorry, I'll make a note about it in the next chapter! Thank you and sorry again! Also, there's no romance yet at this point. There might be undiscovered feelings but both of them only have the feelings of comfort and being stable with each other platonically at the moment.

I don't like the romance here, since it feels forced, but I am quite curious about this entire backstory for the princes and what stick the queen's got up her butt so deep it's making her do stupid things.

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work! (And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!)

I'm wondering about Prince Narcisse. I've read a few works where someone who legitimately appears to be evil turned out to have simply lost all hope and was trying to get their loved ones out of the situation. On the other hand, he could have been kind as a child, but changed over time (I've read works like that too). We need more information, really.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm honestly more interested in the queen's past than the first prince, the first part of this chapter had a brief flashback that made it seem like she might have actually been on good terms with the previous queen.

Users who are viewing this thread