Majime Tennen-kei Reijou wa Toshishita Ouji no Omoi ni Kidzukanai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
You know the answer.... but you decide not to explain it for no reason..... yup, great way to solve the problem.

Just tell her that he's actually attracted... and tell her that her outfit being revealing made things hard because he's not able to have sex with her yet.....

There is literally no reason to keep this sh*t hidden other than to drag out the drama between them.....

Just tell her everything... you don't always need to keep f***ing secrets...

Group Leader
image.png

Aggregator gang
You know the answer.... but you decide not to explain it for no reason..... yup, great way to solve the problem.

Just tell her that he's actually attracted... and tell her that her outfit being revealing made things hard because he's not able to have sex with her yet.....

There is literally no reason to keep this sh*t hidden other than to drag out the drama between them.....

Just tell her everything... you don't always need to keep f***ing secrets...
I don't think the prince even has any knowledge of sex beyond the fact that it's a thing that exist. Since he never goes out I doubt he can come accros anything sexual and the books that he reads are most likely clean beyond the brief mention of it,maybe not even that.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this updated. No worries about any waits, take care of yourself above all else.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the prince even has any knowledge of sex beyond the fact that it's a thing that exist. Since he never goes out I doubt he can come accros anything sexual and the books that he reads are most likely clean beyond the brief mention of it,maybe not even that.
Well, it's a good time to tell him....

SGR

Aggregator gang
Ha. Looks like the grooming was successful.
Now she only needs to use "adult allure" and reap the rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread