Majime Tennen-kei Reijou wa Toshishita Ouji no Omoi ni Kidzukanai - Ch. 7

Supporter
Next chapter: Garnet hangs herself after not being able to take the repeated rejections any more.
The rest of the story is about her family waging a civil war against the royal faction for the repeated mistreatment of Garnet.

Last edited:
Supporter
face-palm-omg.gif

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love manga. Where the worst and most consistent behavior anyone can have is bottling up their feelings and not communicating. If Japan started taking to the idea that people can talk out their problems and work through them, the manga industry would collapse because there would be no more melodrama plots.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love manga. Where the worst and most consistent behavior anyone can have is bottling up their feelings and not communicating. If Japan started taking to the idea that people can talk out their problems and work through them, the manga industry would collapse because there would be no more melodrama plots.
Wait.... are you saying that people can use their mouths to talk????

Impossible.... only one man was able to do so....

Have you heard the tales of Boruto's Dad the goof???

I thought not. It's not a story Pirates would tell... it's a Ninja Legend.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Garnet hangs herself after not being able to take the repeated rejections any more.
The rest of the story is about her family waging a civil war against the royal faction for the repeated mistreatment of Garnet.
we usually only see this kind of plot where they reincarnate as a younger girl...now wait a second

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'd like??? An original twist... one where the Queen is actually rooting for them and isn't actually an enemy...

That maybe the original fiancee didn't hate her, but actually broke it off because he didn't like her but also noticed she wasn't really happy with him...

Maybe the mom even is willing to acknowledge that her son isn't suited to being king and is trying to toughen the tyke up....

I mean... I doubt the author would have that much intelligence....

But a man can hope..

Contributor
You know what I'd like??? An original twist... one where the Queen is actually rooting for them and isn't actually an enemy...

That maybe the original fiancee didn't hate her, but actually broke it off because he didn't like her but also noticed she wasn't really happy with him...

Maybe the mom even is willing to acknowledge that her son isn't suited to being king and is trying to toughen the tyke up....

I mean... I doubt the author would have that much intelligence....

But a man can hope..
If you want interesting/unique twists you should read that one villainess anthology, it surprises me relatively consistently

I was loving the interaction in the garden about how she was finally feeling acknowledged... then everything went downhill :'c

Dex-chan lover
readers nowadays screaming 1ncest and ped0 and groom1ng like they understood what it even means

also i heard usa teens calling 3 years age gap as grooming??

Users who are viewing this thread