Majo Maid wa Joou no Himitsu o Shitte Iru - Ch. 13 - The Reason for Magic

Supporter
20240414165750-4a50fc51-me.png

You know, I've given up, I'll just focus on the art.​

Dex-chan lover
I know that every chapter is just plot twist after plot twist but I'm really enjoying it nonetheless so I'm okay with this.

Also, I pretty much guessed he was an important figure anyway. Didn't realise he was the asshole's younger brother.

Aggregator gang
Well that was the most obvious "surprise" unveiling at the end... Still super rushed storytelling with the chapters where longer.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter we learn the hamster is actually the forest king.

But let's be real, Liz is just going to restore brads lifespan with her magic, maybe using it all up or something.

I have mixed feelings on this series. I feel like the author had some good ideas and maybe even plans, but just failed to execute and rushed things crazy. Like it's definitely still cliche as hell in many aspects, but I don't hold that as a negative by itself.

Anyways I have been here for the chaos storytelling since chapter 1, and it keeps on delivering.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is going on?? I kinda forgot what this was and reading this chapter is definitely not helping me remember :question:

Dex-chan lover
Starting a pointless war and using children as human shields is pure evil. May Leon's death be horrible and violent.

Hopefully Leon is dead for real, may he burn in Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread