Majo Maid wa Joou no Himitsu o Shitte Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lifesaver

Group Leader
We will also pretty much never see the queen in his original male form It's very relevant to the plot but other than that it's backstory.
probably better that way lol, cant wait to see what's next

pog.gif

Dex-chan lover
The queen is a man... I am confused how that happened.
Rando aristocrat kills the queen and takes her place? Probably not.

I'd guess something more like: A while after becoming queen, she fell ill and died, and the first prince (who had been in hiding, maybe advising from the shadows) took her place. So we're seeing the past where this happened.

But supposedly maid sees the future, not the past, so... IDK.

Dex-chan lover
Rando aristocrat kills the queen and takes her place? Probably not.

I'd guess something more like: A while after becoming queen, she fell ill and died, and the first prince (who had been in hiding, maybe advising from the shadows) took her place. So we're seeing the past where this happened.

But supposedly maid sees the future, not the past, so... IDK.
I am more confused than what I started with, good to know this is going to be a mind fuck for me. lol

Dex-chan lover
Me, try to read the bubble text and try to ignore the grey out one.

Ken Jeong too small to read from "Community"

Although the translation seems nice, the greyed-out original text is distracting.

Dex-chan lover
Me :
  • Looking at the cover then immediately go search is there's Yuri tags. Decided to read while still hoping for it cause of the cover.
  • While in the midway reading, I'm considering to drop this since the story and chara's is.... uh.
  • After finished reading and turnout that queen is a male, I decided to drop this.
  • Open up the comment section to write out my ramblings there.
Then :
We will also pretty much never see the queen in his original male form It's very relevant to the plot but other than that it's backstory.
Okay. Now that's good! I can see a Yuri that is not actually a Yuri!

Dex-chan lover
is this gonna turn into a reverse harem for the maid and princes at some point or just her and queen?

Users who are viewing this thread