Majo Maid wa Joou no Himitsu o Shitte Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Court Ball

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to post here, so here's a bluetail video instead.

Based bird poster. Also I really don't care about anything in this story, both plot and characters are meh, buf if you hold your nose and look at the nice pictures you can pretend its yuri

Dex-chan lover
in one way or another, you could also interpret her foresight skill as doom magnet
wherever she goes an accident is bound to happen, perhaps?

thats why normal people scared of her
Logically, the ability to foresee dangers is just about a cheat skill, and people should be killing each other to get hold of it. Or if they can't get hold of it, then to kill her if she's in their way. Which in turn should lead to her hiding it. But nope, broadcast to all.

As you say being actually a "doom magnet" is the monkey's paw version of the ability, in which case keeping her far away is better.

But I guess author is going with "witches are disgusting/intolerable" even if their presence is super-useful.

I'm just going to suspend my disbelief here.

Dex-chan lover
And ty to the translator! And nice to have detailed translation notes. :)

Double-page supporter
Instead of reverse harem it shows of be a true gl... '-'

Double-page supporter
Logically, the ability to foresee dangers is just about a cheat skill, and people should be killing each other to get hold of it. Or if they can't get hold of it, then to kill her if she's in their way. Which in turn should lead to her hiding it. But nope, broadcast to all.

As you say being actually a "doom magnet" is the monkey's paw version of the ability, in which case keeping her far away is better.

But I guess author is going with "witches are disgusting/intolerable" even if their presence is super-useful.

I'm just going to suspend my disbelief here.
It's because I don't think they look up to her foresee skill... They are afraid of it as if that was a dark skill attacking them...

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure if this is considered as yuri if she is he.

Anyway, it seems there are a couple of typos.
Page 18: "Did you set things up for the skae of that?"
Page 18: "Someone from our middst, the prince shall succeed the kingdom of Lynphilia."
At first, I was confused about what "skae" was, until I tried rearranging the letters.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Detoile gets shot. Wounded, hospitalized, or killed, I don't really care what the outcome for him is.

Dex-chan lover
Most people fear the unknown. And not many things are as unknown as the future so...

Dex-chan lover
in one way or another, you could also interpret her foresight skill as doom magnet
wherever she goes an accident is bound to happen, perhaps?

thats why normal people scared of her
Who do you think she is? Detective Conan?

Group Leader
The lack of redrawing on these releases is driving me insane. PLEASE HIRE A REDRAWER.

Supporter
I like the way the English overlays the Japanese.

If the magic makes a full transformation from male to female, then Liz can have the best of both worlds.

This mangaka has a type though.

Dex-chan lover
I think the implication is that people think she causes events to happen so she can "predict" them

Users who are viewing this thread