Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Witch's Servant and the Ultimate Helper

boo, I was looking forward to some more Recuerdo chapters, but I'll take this as a good opportunity to reread. :p

@siiddheshwgh volume 11(the latest one) goes up to chapter 66
There's probably some more chapters released that are still not on a printed volume but I never found raws for Monthly Gangan(the magazine this goes on) so I dunno which chapter raws are at exactly.

On the final page of this one chapter they say that the delay will be because of cleaning issues though.

Fed-Kun's army
Aah Arsenio you perv, see how much Rei is definitely just a kid, this pairing really is not my cup of tea.
But Betty's amazing face p10-11 will never get old.

@siiddheshwgh @zess: 73 chapters are available for the moment, the 12th volume has been out for a couple weeks now ;)

Thanks for this 2nd version GS, it's neat.

In theory, rubbing boobies for 2 seconds wouldn't make you gay because the three-second rule may apply in that world too

Double-page supporter
@DarkAkuma I don't know, but I read the prequel before this as well and now I'm on to this, and the only problem I'm seeing is how weird the silly antics feel when they involve the same character who was part of that dark, serious tragedy story.

Users who are viewing this thread