Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The Witch's Servant and the Knight's Code

Omg Sauro
So.... Carnivorous....
And Rei is getting in touch with his manly self, guess Arsenio's mental Rei isnt so off from the real deal.

That said, it would have been amusing to see Espania Knight Sauro VS Apprentice Witch Betty

Dex-chan lover
Sauro: "I challenge your master to a duel."
Betty as a cat: "I'm so dead."

Also, I'm surprised Arsenio hasn't realised something else. If Sauro as known since the beginning, why is he worried about the proposal when from his perspective it looked like Sauro was trying to sleep with him.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Man there sure are a lot of misunderstandings and sexual assault

Contributor
Sauro. Stop. Getting. On. The. List. This is the third time.

And when was everyone else also able to turn into animals? I may have missed it what with literally everything else going on

Supporter
@Ceiye probably magical circle
well i am not sure but i agree it would have been welcome to have the explanation (maybe in the chapter after)

@Sem yeah a little to much at this point, i hope the next arc take it a little more slow

Group Leader
@Ceiye They just now learned the spell from Betty, who had her cat form since the early chapters.

I'm so glad the main group and Sauro reuniting didn't take like several chapters, too bad girl Gemma didn't stay too though. Now I wonder how long this misunderstanding about who's the master and what kind of relationship it is will last, hopefully not too long, I really want to see that conversation Betty wanted to get with Sauro. Loved that mister badass knight recognized that Arsenio is just exactly what a knight should aspire to be, homeboy deserved to hear that.

Betty's expression was priceless, poor girl xD
Also Rei agreeing wholeheartedly when Sauro said "because it's you" was so funny too (that little "I get it!"), they at least can understand each other on this point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread