Majo-senpai Nippou - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I mean even if he won't forgive you I'd think he'd be owed at least an explanation as to why you abandoned him but I guess we're saving that plot point until later.

Highkey hope he still doesn't forgive her after he hears he reasoning but we all know that's likely not how this story is going to go

Supporter
Considering the flashback was her abandoning him and dissappearing from his life expressly and for a long time, I really hope this isn't some one word answer and everything is fixed or "going to be okay". Sometimes deadbeat parents just need to stay gone.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Just because you didn't want to, that doesn't clear up the fact that you're a shit parent that did abandon her son. I hope your career comes crashing down once the truth comes out.

Dex-chan lover
With the way the abusive ex was handled in this manga I have some faith that they won’t just reconcile. Regardless of her motivation, she did abandon her son and went a step further to publicly deny he even existed. I do hope they get a chance to talk so he can get some kind of explanation at least though

Dex-chan lover
I guess to him, it was more important to be together, but for her, she thought that financial stability was the priority. Considering it was her responsibility to raise him, she wanted him to have as many opportunities as possible, even if she had to put everything into her career for it.

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't abandon you because I wanted to."

BULLSHIT! You had all of time to be a littl present or reconizes him as his son, but you didn't. Now she doesn't held accountable for her actions, she choses reputarion and caree over family and now should face the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
nah man that excuse isnt right. she denied her own son, publicly.

inb4 you defend her reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread