Majo-senpai Nippou - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Why does she have to be the one visiting though, her bf's sounds fishy and just plain trash tbh.

Sorry if this causes a ruckus but even though youre busy or tired does having to initiate a call just for 3-5 minutes troublesome/tiring? i dont get it.

and Thank you Osisnie, its sad but thank you for continuing this til next chapter. Still looking forward to your other works, youve got lots in your plate.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she have to be the one visiting though, her bf's sounds fishy and just plain trash tbh.

Sorry if this causes a ruckus but even though youre busy or tired does having to initiate a call just for 3-5 minutes troublesome/tiring? i dont get it.
I think there's not enough context to it so far. On one hand, if you have it in your mind that someone is in a bad mood, it's harder to call them. On the other hand, shouldn't that be a reason to call and talk about it?

It's a fluffy manga, but it has had some heavier stuff in it, so this could go either way. He's either doing some shifty stuff on the side, or he's less social and really is exhausted and probably not happy about his situation.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's not enough context to it so far. On one hand, if you have it in your mind that someone is in a bad mood, it's harder to call them. On the other hand, shouldn't that be a reason to call and talk about it?

It's a fluffy manga, but it has had some heavier stuff in it, so this could go either way. He's either doing some shifty stuff on the side, or he's less social and really is exhausted and probably not happy about his situation.
fair point, its just if im on that woman's feet its too upsetting to get hung up suddenly while talking. well hopefully shes not being played and the dudes just grumpy cause of work.

Dex-chan lover

I think they're going to show a "heavier stuff", but end the "arc" in a positive or hopeful tone, because that's the approach this author has done before, like:
  1. MC's first BF didn't like her for what she is, but for what she could do for him, so he was straight up manipulative to her. However, MC didn't get any revenge on him, but had a mature last talk to him and moved on;
  2. ML's mother is absentee because she chose her carree over her family. We saw him "confronting" her, but we didn't get the closure we need. Actually, I wanted to see her facing the consequences of her actions and that "resoluction" was disapointing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say that the long distance relationship is putting a strain on these two love birds. She wants to talk to him, but from what it looks like, his work schedule keeps changing resulting in him being tired and not being able to call her back. Resulting in her getting annoyed, as she doesn't know the position he is in.

And no, asking for a "break" isn't a flag. Based on what SHE SAID, they have been playing phone tag for a while, with both them getting increasing annoyed.

I dunno why people are jumping to the conclusion that the dude is cheating on her. That is one hella of a conclusion to jump to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think they're going to show a "heavier stuff", but end the "arc" in a positive or hopeful tone, because that's the approach this author has done before, like:
  1. MC's first BF didn't like her for what she is, but for what she could do for him, so he was straight up manipulative to her. However, MC didn't get any revenge on him, but had a mature last talk to him and moved on;
  2. ML's mother is absentee because she chose her carree over her family. We saw him "confronting" her, but we didn't get the closure we need. Actually, I wanted to see her facing the consequences of her actions and that "resoluction" was disapointing.
I badly, really badly wanted ML's mom to be in the rockiest of rock bottoms at that end of the arc, shes just straight flush of a human being.

I'm gonna say that the long distance relationship is putting a strain on these two love birds. She wants to talk to him, but from what it looks like, his work schedule keeps changing resulting in him being tired and not being able to call her back. Resulting in her getting annoyed, as she doesn't know the position he is in.

I dunno why people are jumping to the conclusion that the dude is cheating on her. That is one hella of a conclusion to jump to.
you mightve missed the point of hes asking for a break/cool-off.

but ig we understood that line differently. but man a long distance relationship and asking for a break is already a flag ngl, thats why i was perplexed why is the girl would be the one going to him.

but yeah my bad, i mightve jumped too far to conclusions and based it on personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread