Majo-senpai Nippou - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT, A RAT! -AMMA WHOOP HIS ASS~

is how I like to imagine what's going to happen

Dex-chan lover
This batch of chapters is making me have feels. I need more.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber called her easy a few chapters back, so probably. Or maybe he's getting those desires fulfilled elsewhere, since Shizuka is the type that won't "interfere with" his business.

I missed this series so much!
Thanks for the chapters

On a series note though that “boyfriend” is a capital D

Double-page supporter
Ah, the classic nice guy but turn out to be some kind of real bad bad guy to justified protagonist's bad attitude. And a villain to let MC save the day.
You know, mangaka can just make the guy just nice. That make the blonde mc actually a push. Realize his love for her and stop being a little shit. And build them as equal rival.
I won't argue on your other points because that seems to be your own opinion on the trope
but when did the protagonist show a bad attitude? From what I'm reading, he's been nothing but courteous to her but just wants to do a little more after he realizes his feelings. But all he's been is nice, sincere, and most importantly, respect her boundaries and encouraging (which is something she needs after having such an emotionally abusive bf that takes advantage of it)

Dex-chan lover
I won't argue on your other points because that seems to be your own opinion on the trope
but when did the protagonist show a bad attitude? From what I'm reading, he's been nothing but courteous to her but just wants to do a little more after he realizes his feelings. But all he's been is nice, sincere, and most importantly, respect her boundaries and encouraging (which is something she needs after having such an emotionally abusive bf that takes advantage of it)
i been age since last i read. also i just despite anything tsundere.
irrc, MC did not do anything real bad, and deep down mean well, just the way he showing it kinda stundere cold face and being denier, i think he jell at her ? maybe

Users who are viewing this thread