Majo-senpai Nippou - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

LOL he tried to manipulate her by making that scene in front of everyone where it would be the hardest to refuse him; but she made it backfire on him. love that for her, she risked a lot there.

Yes! Hopefully he doesn’t retaliate or do anything to hurt her. I see that happening but I hope this business with the ex boyfriend is over

Double-page supporter
Bro, seriously the scummiest move in pressuring her within the mass and saying all this BS so you can paint yourself as the good guy... seriously go rot in hell
Luckily Shizuka finally had enough and called him out for all that bullsh*t and more! (especially with the talk of marriage, the point of no return, "I definitely don't ever want to marry a guy like you!") I've been saying for the male MC (or lil bro) to get him but this is even better. GO SHIZUKA STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!
And glad to see the female co-workers making the connections from their earlier conversation in the office so it has more credibility that what she's saying is the truth. Also considering that she barely speaks up for herself, I hope we see more of those co-workers so she has a bigger and more importantly, healthier social circle.

Users who are viewing this thread