Majo-senpai Nippou - Vol. 2 Ch. 42.5

Group Leader
Awww man! It was so good while it lasted! Hahaha thanks for all your hard work-- really appreciate it!! :DD

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww, it's over!!!! It was so great while it lasted, but hey, they are one of the best couples in the manga I've ever seen
Really great manga, 8,75/10 probably, I love it

*sobbing* if nobody got me, i know fluffy romance manga authors got me
can i get an AMEN? this was such a great story i love the two main characters so much

Dex-chan lover
It eended It ended too soon, thanks for the tl team!

Fed-Kun's army
They're such a cute couple! Pity that the end felt very rushed :(

Great job to the TLs!!

Wow. It’s been a while since a manga has made me care about their characters so much. The feelings and heart aches were a something precious too. Overall great manga. I felt satisfied with the end too.

Dex-chan lover
PRECIOUS

Thanks for the scanlation so much, I’ve been following this on the raw since the beginning and was patiently waiting for it to get fully tl’d, it’s such a cute read where the characters are not just walking cliches and jfc isn’t that hard to find nowadays?!

my hearrttt---- they're sooooo adorable
thank you very much for translating this until the end

yeah
let me turn into sea form and bubbles awayy

this is freakingly warm and sweet!!!

I really enjoyed the fluff and the wholesomeness. The lack of series drama was refreshing and had me entertained the whole time. I enjoyed this story very much

Group Leader
Man, this was really cute and adorable to watch, the plot, the art style, the characters, and their arcs were well made for the most part. This mangaka has potential and room to grown, and this is an excellent start for his career. When I have the cash, I'm gonna buy their mangas as a way to support them (dunno if it's a man or woman, sorry). 10/10✨

Users who are viewing this thread