Majo-senpai Nippou

Aggregator gang
Just read this again and it was refreshing. Its better now cuz Its completed so you don't have to wait for the drama parts. When I was reading it was on-going and it was really bad to wait for the next chapter. Its %90 good with 5-6 chapters drama about ex. The way fmc gets out of that toxic ex is good. First you say what are you doing but after that everything works just well.

Definitly recommended.
9/10

Another rushed feeling ending from one of the few manga I actually read. Periodically. First Gal Gohan, now this. Tragic really. Still, got that nice fluffy end.

the "random" button in the hompage got me into this manga. best thing that happened to me this week.
I love them so much I wanna see more 😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Such a great manga! very cute and comfy. though the...pacing? feels weird..
[/
Even though each chapter is short (like 5 pages on average), events happen very fast. And then there's the thing where we're shown that they got married in chapter 42 and after that we're shown the events that happened in between them getting together and getting married. like, why?
A pretty weird choice if I say so myself, the author could've just left the wedding to be the final chapter and do a normal order of events.. but this manga is fucking awesome so it's fine :thumbsup:
]

Users who are viewing this thread