Majo Taisen - The War of Greedy Witches - Ch. 38 - Immortal Existence

Oh I get it maybe the condition of her conceptual immortality is that so long as people love her or know her name she will keep being alive since The Mona Lisa is pretty famous

Or maybe she's just the manifestation of The Mona Lisa everyone has in their mind brought into one being (since each person in the stadium has a different vision of her )

Lastly maybe her immortality come from a paradox we aren't sure if she really exist yet she's here

Oh well look forward the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thompsons look subtly cursed with a picatinny slapped onto them.

Also cursed that Bonnie's using gear made over 40 years after her death (the aforementioned rail system, the desert eagle).

I will forgive this (along with the subtle oopsy of the make of revolver she's using) if she summons a bunch of BARs, m1911s, m1928 Tommys and model 11 whippets from behind her for infinite gun works lol

Dex-chan lover
While I do think Mona Lisa is one of the best creepy cinnamon rolls that this series has introduced yet, I'm still holding out for a best girl Bonnie win. I know I have a bad track record when it comes to this series and who I root for constantly losing but I have hope. Especially with the relatively high battle IQ Bonnie seems to be exhibiting so far. I also like the comparison between these two Mona Lisa being popular thanks to Da Vinci, while Bonnie was a self made woman and was part of a duo with equal billing with her husbando. I'm sticking with the theme of this round being Mona Lisa learning to be her own person not defined by others and Bonnie will learn that how others view you can have an impact on your legacy. I liked her burger burn because it made sense. I will also hand it to the author that Mona having a knife makes sense given the context of her ability. She doesn't need one hit techniques or flashy weapons when she's capable of outlasting her opponent she merely has to whittle them down.
Thank you for the chapter. I can't wait for the next step in the ongoing march to see which of these historical best girls will put down Agatha Christie.

Users who are viewing this thread