Majo Taisen - The War of Greedy Witches - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Way Of The World

Double-page supporter
Damn it I hate this manga already lol their seriously gonna kill off my favorite archer like that already?

Fed-Kun's army
Quite frankly that cat seems too lethal to use as a torture weapon

Dex-chan lover
thank you for this excellent chapter, it was worth the build up to this point. I wouldn't count Tomoe out yet she's historically noted for her endurance so I think Bathory has surprise in store for her that Tomoe will be a bit harder to break then she expects. Even Tomoe does bite it she will likely get her magic power up as well beforehand. Even if she does lose though it would be quite a twist considering we were given that tease shot double page spread showing seven to eight girls who supposedly make it through to the second round and Tomoe was one of them. So having a false lead/2nd rounder be presented to us in the first chapter would be quite the swerve/twist to start this series with.

I'd have to agree too with that point, if the first match is actually a twist one where the double page spread is just actually a red herring(that and the possible person that'll scream Japanese bias will immediately get shut up by the first match itself)

You guys do remember that the winner of Tomoe vs Liz is going to fight against Jeanne (or Wu Zetian but the MC flags are ...) in round 2 right?

The double page spread isn't foreshadowing anything, it's just a "here are some characters looking important" for marketing or whatever.

I call bullshit there's no way a trained, battle-hardened legendary warrior like Tomoe Gozen is losing to this sheltered aristocratic bitch whose only "battle experience" is murdering and torturing cute girls.
Also, their version of "Noble Phantasms" here, similar to Fate, is based on the person's desire huh? Interesting.
Also, is Elizabeth Bathory's "desire" a reference to Domain Expansion from Jujutsu Kaisen? Since she created her own domain and her other weapons soon eventually became guaranteed to hit the target.

I'm so disappointed w/ this series ngl. I love witches, but this is just Records of Ragnarok w/ women. Probably like women w/ three different body types (loli, curvy, flat) who use "magic" of their desires to fight but Tomoe Gozen didn't even do anything ahh idk. I'll keep on reading, but ehhhh

Users who are viewing this thread