Majo to Watashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
They both finally understood each other in the end and how it felt to be a loner/different in school. Was really enjoying this but it needed closure!!!!! The art is fantastic.

EDIT: just realized they used each other's first name in the end. Cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the same author of My Classmates might be Yuri, really like this art direction.

Dex-chan lover
How on earth does a girl like that think she's ugly.... whoa look at my pee yellow hair, my meth face, and my.... uh... toilet bowl cleaner blue eyes. That's the most fantastical part of the whole thing
I'd assume most of it is due to not fitting in, her appearance making her stand out greatly (it started with her panicking after being effectively called an oddity by looking European yet having a Japanese name) and not having the best handle on her emotions leading her to think going back after her outburst would just invite bullying, which tbf people were calling her a witch and whatnot so if she did come back she would definitely have been bullied

Dex-chan lover
Is it really yuri tho?
well even if it didn't end up with a kiss/going out, i guess just saying "you're gorgeous" is enough to count even if it's normal for 'straight' girls to compliment their friends looks / there's definitely an underlying coded/attraction even if someone doesn't act on it

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.. it is heavy.. this is not yuri, but friendship along way.. but yeah maybe if author want to yuri it.

BUT.. man.. i feel it. Thankfully they are together now. Not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread