Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - 19th Night: Creation & Destruction

Dex-chan lover
Girl why always with the dead beat? Noire obviously does not approve of one of those cough suitors so.. Its no question!!!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame, this series started off funny and promising and now it's devolving into this crap.

Supporter
What he hell is going on? It's all over the place. I think I'm done here, and the whole "living off of others misery" is a bit of a drag too.

Mikage is going to choose the trashy but dashing man, that's almost a fact. But I want the author prove me wrong. Her feelings for Kobayashi are weak, even after spendng the night with him. She prefers excitement (Junichi) over estability (Kobayashi), proven over and over again. That's is because she already have some estability by herself. For me, I want to see her staying as a witch, but I feel bad for Kobayashi.

Double-page supporter
Is this just gonna become the back and forth of no progress until she almost gets swept by the annoying trash guy until main best boy wins in the end? Please for the love of god no, way too much shit just drags on that way

Double-page supporter
Those angels are just enjoying this mess of a show xD

I always remind myself that this is a comedy and a romance second and it's way more fun to read

Dex-chan lover
Junichi is consistently worst boy, but damn does she do good internal spainish housewife soap opera dramas

Users who are viewing this thread