Major 2nd - Ch. 284 - Lack of preparation...?!

Fed-Kun's army
Leaving the obvious human excretion-related fetish Mitsuda has aside for a moment, your other sexual preference is weak males, right? I don't really get it myself, but there certainly are men who get off on that. There's not a single male character in mejaseca, there are barely any at all to begin with, that I would call "cool". They're all presented as weak, incompetent, useless, ugly, or comic reliefs. If Nishina has been getting the same training as Mutsuko, then why is he still so incompetent? Even Daigo's attempt at a pep talk is incompetent. I would appreciate it if you made it a tad less obvious that the only goal of this manga is to fulfill your sexual fantasies

Last edited:
Nishina hello??? He's like the only character whos development I'm actually looking forward to at this point and he can't even have his moment (ok i think he had one the previous game but who actually remembers that)

The setup this chapter was just silly tho. Just be done with this filler game already... Like we don't even have a named enemy player for some flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
Pekochama?!
hololive-sakura-miko.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Nishina hello??? He's like the only character whos development I'm actually looking forward to at this point and he can't even have his moment (ok i think he had one the previous game but who actually remembers that)

The setup this chapter was just silly tho. Just be done with this filler game already... Like we don't even have a named enemy player for some flashbacks
I definitely think Nishina's the one who's gotten the worst of it due to Mitsuda's gender and sexual fantasies, I've seen more than one comment of someone asking themselves if the author hates him. (He hates all men in general and has to constantly nerf them.) He's constantly being useless, and most of the time he opens his mouth is just for one of the girls to make fun of him. There's even a moment where Gouda sees his dick and calls it small, which at that point that's just Mitsuda explicitly putting his fetish on the page. Does shutting down the Fujimihara lineup even count as a moment when their entire point was that they were a shitty baseball team who always loses on the first round? lol.
I don't really think you should get your hopes up but well, Nishina ganbare...? For Luci...?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread