Major 2nd - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - Preemptive Strike!

Much thanks for this chapter and for picking up where the anime left off! I'm quite looking forward to its return! Is the scanlation group going to continue on when the anime resumes as well?

@ProlificSky Next episode is out this weekend, but they haven't said if the show is resuming normal broadcast of if it's just one episode an will be on break again.

What a fun chapter! We've come a long way since the anime Princess Nine, where girls resolved to flirting and distracting the boys to score. Now they win on skills alone. Progress is made!

Kudos to the translator. Otsukaresama.

Group Leader
@ProlificSky
Yes we are gonna keep doing what we do, one chapter per week and we'll release the gap chapters slowly if our translator has time.

I think the anime will be faster than us if it continues on a weekly basis (not confirmed yet, I've been following the Twitter) but once the anime ends, we could probably skip a few chapters again LOL we just wanna provide some Major 2nd content to fans.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Ah, it's fun watching the other team think they have this in the bag, then get it shoved right back in their face in a major way.

Users who are viewing this thread