Majoukari no Gendai Kyoten - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Eternal Blessings Showered Upon You

Fed-Kun's army
Guys it either got the Axe-Chan threat or author san lost passion either way at least it wrapped up the story... the way it wrapped up is debatabel.

Well, for forced ending I guess it's ok. Anyway pity as start was promising and it could be much better with little more time and planing.

Dex-chan lover
Lost interest halfway through but the story is good enough to pass the time ig

Fed-Kun's army
Axe-chan made the Author forget that when Mcs touch one another they get burned and hence can't do it it seems. Or maybe I didn't see when this problem was resolved earlier ?

Dex-chan lover
Really rushed, a pity cause it was kinda cute and interesting.
For a forced ending, it wasnt THAT bad tho.

the story was intresting at first but cant bother to continue to later chapters idk y

Dex-chan lover
Cancelled? Not surprised, it was interesting at first but I lost interest around chapter 12

Dex-chan lover
Yes because all that bigotry and hatred ingrained in the populace for generations just vanishes overnight with the footage from one video showing one of the leaders of the world being assassinated.

(Resigned sigh)

Remember when this series was good?

can somebody tell me is this Deja Vu or something ?.... because i have seen this before .... like 1 weeks ago.... how the hell its uploaded now and when i see i already remember the thing on the chapter is that mikage mother and mikage

Users who are viewing this thread